Digital Marketing Tactics That Are Trending In 2019

Posted on September 19, 2019, Updated January 21, 2020Categories Business   Leave a comment on Digital Marketing Tactics That Are Trending In 2019

Technology and digital marketing are in a constant state of revolution. It’s challenging for small business owners to not only manage their business but also keep up with their digital presence. This is where digital marketing agencies come into the picture. They are a great resource for businesses who don’t have the time to manage their digital marketing. We’ve reached out to the top digital marketing experts to ask them what tactics are trending in 2019 such as SMS Marketing. … Continue reading “Digital Marketing Tactics That Are Trending In 2019”

Real estate statistics and predictions for 2020

Posted on September 19, 2019, Updated September 19, 2019Categories Business   Leave a comment on Real estate statistics and predictions for 2020

According to new research by Zillow, the predicted housing marketplace in 2019 isn’t looking great. In reality, mortgage interest rates are expected to increase, causing ripples throughout the market in increasingly negative ways. Zillow reports that the average 30-year mortgage, fixed rate mortgage will probably hit down to 5.8%, lows that have not been observed since the recession of 2008. This will cause homes to become less affordable than ever, thus discouraging new buyers by purchasing homes while inviting current … Continue reading “Real estate statistics and predictions for 2020”

Man Jailed For Posing As Doctor Becomes One 20 Years Later

Posted on September 6, 2019, Updated September 6, 2019Categories Featured News   Leave a comment on Man Jailed For Posing As Doctor Becomes One 20 Years Later

The world of medical education is arguably the most rigorous to exist. It’s time-consuming, expensive, academically challenging, all for good reason. Medical professionals, in one facet or another, have the care of human lives in their hands. For that reason, medical professions should have rigorous training programs. That said, when we regular people get hurt, sick, or otherwise need medical attention, 97% of us can be cared for at an urgent care while the other 3% have to be transferred … Continue reading “Man Jailed For Posing As Doctor Becomes One 20 Years Later”

Digital Marketing Trends For Your 2019 Strategy

Posted on September 3, 2019, Updated December 8, 2020Categories Business   Leave a comment on Digital Marketing Trends For Your 2019 Strategy

An eventful summer of 2019 in digital marketing is wrapping up. Multiple Google algorithm updates came and went along with many small business rankings. It is challenging to keep up with the ever evolving landscape for small business owners. We reached out to the best digital marketing experts to get their opinion on what can transform your digital presence moving into 2020. Voice Search “This is the year of voice search. Don’t get left behind! Use Questions and Answers to … Continue reading “Digital Marketing Trends For Your 2019 Strategy”